From the Belgium Open 2017 membership will be compulsory for all players. Membership will last 1 year from the time of purchase.
Membership is vital to the Tour’s running. The Tour is run by a board of volunteers, none of whom take a salary. The Tour is a non-profit organisation.
Membership helps us to:
- Administrate the European Wallball Tour
- Advertise & promote the Tour and its players, officials and fans
- Support our events with equipment and resources
- Support outreach projects in different countries
- Support those players who struggle to afford to play Wallball otherwise
- It does not pay any salaries or prize money
What do you get?
Wallball is one big family. We all support each other for the love of the game. We want to see Wallball grow and flourish in Europe and we know how important big Open Tournament events are for each country to promote themselves. By supporting the tour you are supporting this growth and helping more and more people play wallball, have fun, get active and enjoy themselves. Thank you.
As well as a warm feeling inside you’ll also get:
- Access to the tour. You can’t play without membership
- Official tour shirt
- Official newsletter
Membership Online System Goes Live In October