- This event has passed.
1Wall World Cup
1st November 2019
The big one for national teams.
The 1Wall World Cup (previously called the Federation Cup), is a tournament between national teams – e.g. FRANCE vs ITALY. It is not an individual tournament.
- The Cup will launch at the 2019 Belgium Open on Nov 1st. This will be an abridged version of the event.
- The Cup will run fully every 4 years, to coincide with the World Championships for Individual players (which will hopefully be settling into a 4-year cycle).
- At every mid-point between World Cups (i.e. 2 years between each event), there will be regional 1Wall World Cup events – e.g. Europe, Americas, etc. This will be used to rank nations going into the 1Wall World Cup proper.
- The 1Wall World Cup is a gender equal event. The format will consist of 5 games per match =
- men’s singles
- women’s singles
- men’s doubles
- women’s doubles
- mixed doubles
- For the introductory year in 2019 we will not be doing doubles. Therefore the format will be only 3 games.
Follow this link and please read the instructions closely. In particular if there is more than 1 team per country the board will need to make a decision based on the information provided.
Sign up HERE